• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Big Is Oakley In Your Country?

A friend of mine has flack jackets that he breaks out. Another wears some xsquared/fire. Other than that, I see nothing other than gascans. I also get looks when I wear my mars or holiday rigs.

Being on a Military base I see tons of USSI Oakleys and a few colors here and there. Not to many metals unless I'm at Vutt I also get some crazy looks when I wear my rare or crazy color combo'd O's. But I love it.

I mostly see Half and Flak Jackets, Gascans, not too much else but on occasion I'll spot something a little more out of the ordinary. I don't know if I've ever seen metals or artists/signature frames though.

I also only own black frames, and none of them wear flashy lenses like fire.

I see Oakleys worn regularly here in Dallas TX and surrounding cities. Guys and gals alike. And I don't frequent malls all that much. But when waiting in line at restaurants, almost always, someone or other is sporting a pair. And that's not including me, of course. I never leave home without wearing my Oakleys, even on cloudy days. :cool:

In B'ham, Alabama, most of the athelete-type guys wear Oakley, and most of the fashion-conscious girls wear designer brands (A/X, D&G, etc), but the highest concentration is Costa Del Mar sunglasses. Men and women both. I just don't get it.. I do have one pair of RB Wayfarers, but I've always worn Oaks, and 99% I still will. :cool:

I rarely see people in Oakley's and I live in London, which as a major city has a population of around 7 million people.

Whenever I've gone to the flagship store in Covent Garden it's been pretty empty, it never seems to be that busy a store, and it's the flagship store.

I've only ever seen my brother in law, my wife, both my kids & one guy in the gym (wearing a pair of plasma / emerald juilet) wearing Oakley's here where I live. So it's true what Herbs & jk say. They appear to be quiet rare here in the UK which is nice to know..........:cool:

Here in So Cal I can't leave my house without seeing an antix, gascan, or fuel cell! Although, when I drive down to Huntington beach I mainly see Vonzipper, spy, and electric cause of us surfer guys but I do see some surfers with dispatches on and stray polarized Frogskin guys. Every cyclist has at least a pair of jawbones or radars and many have a collection for different combos! I would say here in So Cal, Oakley dominates other brands unless it's cheap $5 wearers.

Latest Posts

Back