• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Big Is Oakley In Your Country?

I never see anyone wearing oakleys, almost everyone I know buys cheap shades from clothes shops, " they don't protect your eyes" I say but people don't care, their just fashion accessories to most.....strangely enough though, i went to scarborough with my gf a couple of weeks ago (English seaside town) and almost everybody there was wearing half jackets...it was quite strange..entire families all wearing the same thing..lol.

Dont really ever see people with Oakleys on in the UK and i'm glad don't like to have stuff that everyone else has! Always be different...

I guess I jumped the gun on the "surprised to see they're a rare sight in the US" thing. But they do seem rare around Europe...

Maybe I should be happy for it as far as looking unique goes, but still... It would be nice to see someone sharing the same good taste we have once in a while. :tongue:

In Boston i see some here and there but always the usual black Gascans and Flak Jackets. i always see bikers and anyone whose playing sports wear Oakley though. I see a lot of people wear oakley goggles when i am snow boarding though. I always wondered how common Oakley is Japan and Brazil since it is a top brand their

Oakley is pretty big here. Mostly everyone wears Oakley, Ray Ban or knockoffs. But I do see a lot of Oakley stickers on cars.

I see at least 2-3 people a day wearing Oakley's while out doing my regular routine, they are pretty big here in Texas though.

Here in Hamburg (2 million people), Germany, oakleys are not too rare. Some Gascans or Fives for casual wearing, some joggers with Halfs or Flaks, some cyclists with Radars.But hardly never spotted X-Metals or Wires. From the newer models I´ve seen two Fuel Cells, one Jupiter Squared and no Batwolf (except of mine ;-)) over the last few months. People are more into RayBans here, but the snowboarders do use Oakley Goggles and a lot of clothing stuff.

Love the o store in hamburg! That's where I found a couple of awesome pairs in November ;)
Here in Denmark it really depends on which people you surround yourself with... Don't see em too often on the street, but I know quite a few that love Oakley. Especially people who are into sports like skiing/snowboarding, running and biking.

So i'm here vacationing in Nashville, TN and i see a TON of people wearing Oakleys. Majority of people here are wearing Flaks, Half Jackets, and M Frames. I did see a Livestrong Straight Jacket II and i actually saw a guy wearing what i think was a womans frame: Polished White with purple shield lens. Looks like Oakley is bigger here than in SoCal.

I walked into the Vault at the Opry Hills Mall and one of the employees was wearing the White/Ruby Frog. I was looking around and over heard the sales girl telling customer how she used to wear Raybans until she got her job at Oakley and "threw those (Raybans) pieces of junk away". I almost LOL'ed at that one.

Nothing really at the vault, so all i picked up was the new frog microbag. They had a ton of dispatches, fast jackets, pit bulls, and a bunch of the same stuff found on oakleyvault.com. Nothing of real interest to me.

Latest Posts

Back