• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Can I Get My Cabinet Lights To Work?

These cases suck with lights. I was told not to bother fixing through oakley. Just replace balast

yup, I bet he just needs a cord. Just from looks with out seeing the actual connector it looks very similar to a desktop computer power cord.

The connector for a standard PC power cord is called C13 (and the matching appliance inlet the C14). This looks like the right-angle variety.

Don't know what that NS-15 is supposed to mean, maybe a local part number?

There is also a similar C15 connector for higher temperature settings but I doubt this is it.

If Ecko can show a pic of the top of the connector (where the pins go in) and / or the appliance inlet plug, that should clear it up. Maybe with a quarter or something in the pic for scale reference (is it just me or does that plug look freakishly big in that pic? Maybe Ecko has small hands?:prankster:)

Or Magnus can just grab a PC cord and try it...

a8u7y5y5.jpg

Totally a standard right-angle C13. The right angle ones are a little harder to find than straight but C13s are everywhere. If you (Magnus) don't have one laying around they probably have a crateload at goodwill or the local used PC shop.

@Ecko - hand looking quite normal-sized there ;) - musta been the angle in the first pic... Thx!

Totally a standard right-angle C13. The right angle ones are a little harder to find than straight but C13s are everywhere. If you (Magnus) don't have one laying around they probably have a crateload at goodwill or the local used PC shop.

@Ecko - hand looking quite normal-sized there ;) - musta been the angle in the first pic... Thx!
I was zoomed way in to try to capture what the plug said. ;)

I hope my hands are normal as I am 6'5

ujadavab.jpg

Under this white box lies the switch. Does this need to be piped off to a tach the cord?

Latest Posts

Back