• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How did i do? $145 shipped

How much would you pay? Touch led and holds 14 pairs.

• 100+

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I paid 124 +22 2Day shipping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad purchase

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I saw this and a couple more on the FeeBay. I didnt realize he was passing them off as authentic but I thought his asking price was pretty spendy. I actually considered buying one as I thought it looked nice with the black & white, even if not an Oakley authentic. But I just want someplace to store/display my glasses that looks decent, I dont care too much about "brand name" for a display case, although its a plus of course. When it comes down to it, all of them are made in some shop somewhere and a label slapped on it for 'authenticity' - and I am sure several different brands are made in the same place! But I wanted something with a door to minimize dust and hard-wired lights vs battery operated so I passed on this one.

On a side note; if you got him down to 125 + shipping I think that was a pretty good barter! I think I sent the guy a message and he never even replied. Too bad you didnt get to see it in person before it was canceled, I wanted to ask how the quality was, particle board, etc. Most likely though huh?

Back