• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Did I Do For $75?

oaks@SGH

Oakley Beginner
Im still learning my case types, so not sure which one exactly i got. But this is my first Oakley case so Im excited to get everything cleaned up and my collection moved in! Any info on cleaning the case or replacing the Lexan would be appreciated!

m6P5pOV.jpg?1

INSANE!!!!! This is one of the harder cases to find and worth way more than the aluminum ones!

I would move it to a better spot and do some quick shots of it with a few glasses but no one else is around to help me move it and this guy is HEAVY!

And i live in the wonderful Washington State...

For the shelves I contacted Gene at POP displays South Bend Indiana. He has stuff on Ebay but I contacted him thru his Facebook page (POP Displays) . He gets more of the money not having to pay Ebay. He cut 2 shelves for my double wide 3/8 in thick. Places around here wanted 160 bucks a shelf he did me 2 for 90 dollars and that included shipping.

Is it that hard to find and cut your own shelves? Its just your standard Lexan sheets right? Even the walls seem to be made out of thinner Lexan than the shelves.

Yes Home depot, Lowes places like that Ace Hardware do not usually have lexan that thick. Believe me it is harder than you think finding it. Glass places have to custom order it very expensive. I had to get 4 sheets 4 ft by 8 ft for my work I cant remember thickness maybe 3/16 or so 780.00 dollars a sheet. Maybe yours being fairly small you may have better luck I needed 2 shelves 14 5/8 by 31.

For the shelves I contacted Gene at POP displays South Bend Indiana. He has stuff on Ebay but I contacted him thru his Facebook page (POP Displays) . He gets more of the money not having to pay Ebay. He cut 2 shelves for my double wide 3/8 in thick. Places around here wanted 160 bucks a shelf he did me 2 for 90 dollars and that included shipping.

I will have to give him a shout as I am in South Bend (and NEVER heard of him or the place) and could stand to replace one outside piece on my tower. There are plenty of places online that will cut to size but shipping will kill you. I recently used Tapplastics and they did a good job but again shipping was rough.

Oh and $75 is a FREAKIN STEAL. Great find!!

Latest Posts

Back