• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Did I Do For $75?

I have a few extra tabs to hold the shelves in actually! But for now I'll just polish it up by hand the best I can and replace plastic later on down the road... Does this case have a name associated with it like the "spine" or "aluminum" towers? It's got the square O icon, was it for any certain display purposes or just a unique case style? Just trying to get as much background as I can since it's not a style I was familiar with before it fell into my hands...

i am looking for a few extra metal tabs if thats ok with you.

Well back with some updates, got the case cleaned up nice with WD-40. Living in a very dry environment will be easy to keep the rust from coming back. Got most of my collection into the case and realized without some vertical stands Im already getting full! Still mostly Frogskins, 2 Juliets and 2 Flak Jackets. Also dug out old college dorm room posters that completely match the case.

u1bJTPL.jpg

MCtLIR3.jpg

JdPzVA3.jpg

ViuJ3CU.jpg?1

qisMYcR.jpg?1

XGFwhJW.jpg

hD7ItUo.jpg?1

Hi trust me I have bought every oakley case there is this one is supposed to be rusty just polish it it is part of the industrial look I have had about six of these including a counter top I still have good luck great find the last one I sold went for £400 $600

Back