• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How did I do

I will see what happens. If not they go back. The frames are at least in nice shape and without a sku or serial they can be refinished without worry in the future. I want to wear them not keep them in a box.

I just picked up brand new genuine fire Iridium polarized lenses on Ebay for a great price. Now all I need is a frame for rebuilding so I can send it out to the X Man.

I know I was just kicking around Ebay and saw the auction for the lenses was ending soon. I threw a bid out and won. I just sent a message to the guy who sold me the glasses on Ebay and made him (what I think was a very fair offer) explaining the cost of a rebuild and lenses. If he doesn't accept I will send them back and I still have some extra lenses for when I either pick up a NOS pair or a pair to customize.

I know I was just kicking around Ebay and saw the auction for the lenses was ending soon. I threw a bid out and won. I just sent a message to the guy who sold me the glasses on Ebay and made him (what I think was a very fair offer) explaining the cost of a rebuild and lenses. If he doesn't accept I will send them back and I still have some extra lenses for when I either pick up a NOS pair or a pair to customize.
Cool. :)

Back