• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do I buy the lenses only for prescription Oakley sunglasses?

You can go to LensCrafters. They can direct you as to which Oakley's work with prescription & they can order them for you. Plus, they are the middle man, so if they aren't correct, they will send them back & redo them for you.
LC sucks. They have many untrained, and non certified "opticians" working there.

Hit me up. Or a real private practice optician.

Dude, new lenses with new frames are other glasses... Don't you think so? I also buy prescription lenses. My eyes have different quality of vision. This is called anisometropia ophthalmic pathology. That's why I order every one of my glasses. I can't go into any optician's shop and say, "let me try on glasses." Because I know that nothing suits me. And I am very glad that my optometrist noticed such pathology in my vision. Custom-made glasses help me work, read, go to the cinema, and so on. Did you know that Opticians hold around 73,800 jobs in the United States? This is a very respected profession. I don't have oculists among my friends or relatives. But every professional I turned to for various reasons always helped me.

Dude, new lenses with new frames are other glasses... Don't you think so? I also buy prescription lenses. My eyes have different quality of vision. This is called anisometropia ophthalmic pathology. That's why I order every one of my glasses. I can't go into any optician's shop and say, "let me try on glasses." Because I know that nothing suits me. And I am very glad that my optometrist noticed such pathology in my vision. Custom-made glasses help me work, read, go to the cinema, and so on. Did you know that Opticians hold around 73,800 jobs in the United States? This is a very respected profession. I don't have oculists among my friends or relatives. But every professional I turned to for various reasons always helped me.
Cool story bro. Pics or it didn't happen

Radar EV pitch shape or Radar EV Path shape only.

XS version is not RX able.

Try maybe a Quarter Jacket instead?
Is the Radar EV XS Path now Rx-able? The Oakley website lists two variants, "Encircle Collection" and "Discover Collection", with the info: "Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts: Single Vision (+2.0 to -5.00)".

Back