• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do I buy the lenses only for prescription Oakley sunglasses?

christina650

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, is it possible to buy the lenses only for Oakley prescription sunglasses?

It seems that the only option for buying lenses only on the Oakley site is for non-prescription lenses, and if I want to buy prescription lenses I have to buy the frames as well. Am I missing something? I already have frames—I just want new prescription lenses.

Many thanks,
Christina

Hi everyone, is it possible to buy the lenses only for Oakley prescription sunglasses?

It seems that the only option for buying lenses only on the Oakley site is for non-prescription lenses, and if I want to buy prescription lenses I have to buy the frames as well. Am I missing something? I already have frames—I just want new prescription lenses.

Many thanks,
Christina
Hey Christina. If you have an RX and know which frame you are working with send me a private message. I'd like to help, and I can supply Oakley genuine rx lenses for you. I'll need your frame info, rx copy, and your PD measurement. Thanks @Dbninc

Hey Christina. If you have an RX and know which frame you are working with send me a private message. I'd like to help, and I can supply Oakley genuine rx lenses for you. I'll need your frame info, rx copy, and your PD measurement. Thanks @Dbninc
Many thanks! I bought a new pair of sunglasses this time, but will get in touch if I'd like to order just lenses in the future.

I was wondering the same. My local sunglasses store chains don't do Rx Lenses only for Oakley.
@Chris A Hardaway Maybe you can help me out. Shoot me a PM as I'm a newbie on here and can't message you directly.

I was wondering the same. My local sunglasses store chains don't do Rx Lenses only for Oakley.
@Chris A Hardaway Maybe you can help me out. Shoot me a PM as I'm a newbie on here and can't message you directly.
I can't message you either then. It won't go through. Sorry. But I'm ready when you are. I just need you to initiate and send the above info.

Thanks will send you the info as soon as it lets me.

Does anyone know if Radar EV Path XS lenses allow prescription? I didn't see any options for this on the Oakley site.
Radar EV pitch shape or Radar EV Path shape only.

XS version is not RX able.

Try maybe a Quarter Jacket instead?

Latest Posts

Back