• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do I clean my prizm polarized lens?

You can dilute Windex. Lasts longer.
For an added bonus you can dilute with Glacier Freeze (color blends well with existing color) which will counter the tart taste of windex if you ever find yourself lost in the woods.
b6c17a00-0665-4d19-a44b-7efdbc38b0b8_1.a1232ecf78dcd7ee089753ad2b681508.jpeg

I find a brown paper bag from the grocery store and windex do wonders
Wet sanding with 380-800 grit and using acetone as the lubricant does wonders for those serious marks
LifeHack.png
I only do this when they're really bad. For day-to-day use, i'm just wiping with the inside of a microclear bag. I also rotate bags after a few days. Also my day-to-day only involves wearing my glasses to and from the office and in the car while driving.

Removing the lenses from the frame seems to be much more efficient in getting the main smudges off the lenses, opposed to just wiping them while in the frame.

I only do this when they're really bad. For day-to-day use, i'm just wiping with the inside of a microclear bag. I also rotate bags after a few days. Also my day-to-day only involves wearing my glasses to and from the office and in the car while driving.
I need to do a better job cleaning after my runs. I typically just rinse, spray and wipe down :punish:

i just went and bought the lens cleaning kit from sunglass hut best choice i have ever made unlimited refiles and it comes with the microfiber cloth its worth it now thats what i use for my sunglasses

I just got a pair of flak 2.0 XL with the prizm daily polarized lens I have only had them for a week and there’s already scratches what I’m I doing wrong I have a spray bottle with just water I spray them then while there still wet I wipe them off with my microfiber cloth I do that daily and there’s scratches and I don’t know how there there!?

Soak them in mayonnaise....dont use miracle whip

i just went and bought the lens cleaning kit from sunglass hut best choice i have ever made unlimited refiles and it comes with the microfiber cloth its worth it now thats what i use for my sunglasses
To avoid a future of thread of What do I use to clean all the grease from my microfiber rag

CG makes this fancy Hi-C cleaner, great for cleaning gunk off the MF cloths... or you can just search on here what other people use (pretty sure just sink water + mild soap)

SGH sells a big 18" MF Rag for like 30 bucks, but I'm cheap so I bought these instead... because you can never have enough spare rags
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0747X95HY/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

When I was little, I started having trouble seeing and ended up wearing glasses. Now I am 19 years old, and I moved to wearing lenses because they are more convenient, and for me they are more beautiful, more aesthetic. When I started using the lenses, I used a not-so-good liquid that didn't clean very well, and I started having eye pains and stinging me because the lenses weren't as clean as they should be. After I found a website with an online store with various natural solutions, the problems that I had before my eyes disappeared . Anyone who wants to can log in to this online store https://www.nhc.com/brand/olbas and see for yourself the good quality.

Back