• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do I Get My Own Custom FC?

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

I was playing around with some pictures and made my virtual custom FC.
It`s a mix of these:
black grey history text black polarised oo9096-07
polished clear matte clear violet oo9096-04

I don't want to buy two models to get what I want.
Any ideas how can I get my own custom FC as shown in the pic above?

Last edited by a moderator:
Minus the matching icons, there is that EXACT SAME COMBO for sale at a sunglass shop near my place that I just saw yesterday for $80+tax!

Want me to pick them up for you? I will warn you that shipping to Germany would be a killer from Canada :sad:

I know :mad: around 35$ and more depending on shipping options.
Plus import sales tax and customs. :mad::mad:
That would only make sense if I buy more O-stuff to compensate the costs of shipping.
I'm still waiting for a response from "Oakster".
Maybe you both can help me.

Let me check my wallet and my shopping list.

You can order custom Oakleys thru co.uk website and they will ship them from the UK. The price will be higher I guess, but the shipping should be a little bit cheaper and you will avoid customs.

You can order custom Oakleys thru co.uk website and they will ship them from the UK. The price will be higher I guess, but the shipping should be a little bit cheaper and you will avoid customs.

That's right, but the FC can not be customized with violet lenses and icons on the Oakley website. Doesn't matter if Oakley UK, US or whatever.

Correct, violet iridium is not typicaly a lens available through OCP. However, I believe the Holbrook does offer that option.

Minus the matching icons, there is that EXACT SAME COMBO for sale at a sunglass shop near my place that I just saw yesterday for $80+tax!

Want me to pick them up for you? I will warn you that shipping to Germany would be a killer from Canada :sad:

No thank's. Maybe next time :smile:

I found violet lenses and a text frame.
I will ask for icons in the WTB/WTS thread.

Latest Posts

Back