• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do I Replace Lenses In Oakley Blades And Razor Blades?

aerobicpt

Oakley Beginner
I have older Blades and Razor Blades that need new lenses. How can I safely remove the older lenses in order to replace them without breaking the frames? Thank you.

Hold the lens in the center and pull the frame away. There really is no safe way to remove them and it's common to damage the frame while doing it. It might seem like it won't ever come out but keep working it and it will come out. To install, snap the lens in the center.

If you bought a used pair and the lens hasn't been changed in awhile, the first removal might be a pain but after that most of the time it's a lot easier.

Hold the lens in the center and pull the frame away. There really is no safe way to remove them and it's common to damage the frame while doing it. It might seem like it won't ever come out but keep working it and it will come out. To install, snap the lens in the center.

If you bought a used pair and the lens hasn't been changed in awhile, the first removal might be a pain but after that most of the time it's a lot easier.

Thank you!!! Been in there a long time but with a little manipulation and your advice it worked. Thanks again!!!

Back