• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do Oakley Lenses Resist Blue Light?

The Rydon frame with IMPACTX 2 brown or purple lenses is absolutely amazing, also gets slightly dark/react to UV light indoors, so they can be used for driving .

as a oakley fan, i am not much to admit it, but the brown impactx 2 lens is actually all you need, winter or summer, night or day

ImpactX- Rudy Project
No place for that here, lol.

"Which lens should I get?" All of them of course!

No place for that here, lol.

"Which lens should I get?" All of them of course!
Exactly!
I am pretty sure Oakley could make a good photochromic lens if they wanted to. But then all us morons would stop buying 25 different kind of lenses.....☺️ and they know it !

But i you want a good photochromic , you should def get the brown impactx 2 lens, it's a bit like the prizm tungsten lens, a tad lighter though, but very nice to look through, and it gets very light in dark surroundings

Blue light does not exist below 400nm. If you look at a visible light spectrum, blue light is above 400nm (wavelength 450-485nm)
I know this, but how the technology blocks harmful blue light is what I'm interested in.

Back