• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do others react when they see you’re crazy about Oakleys?

Inkkoonce

MEs the real Oakleys?
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
Let’s be honest. Most people might have five sunglasses tops. We on the other hand have more Oakleys than we know what to do with.

People have said I’ve wasted my money, that I’m totally crazy and that my collection is the biggest they’ve ever seen (they haven’t met this forum yet🤣)
My Dad calls me Hollywood and always jokes that there will be a fire sale soon. He’s also trying to steal my Xeus’.

What does your “normal” family and friends say about you and your Oakley addiction?

Ha ha. My wife constantly reminds me that I have 2 eyes and way too many sunglasses! People that see my collection don't know how to react. Most just ask me why, they can't possibly understand the addiction. I find myself saying that I'll sell them all one day, but everytime I see another pair at a good deal, I consider going after them. We all have our reasons for collecting, as do I.

My Oakley Addict is pass away since few years, in 2010 i bought one pair per month and now my last pair is on a another. Have some many screens problems with iridium and a lot of polarized, there is only photochromic are strong…..

My Oakley Addict is pass away since few years, in 2010 i bought one pair per month and now my last pair is on a another. Have some many screens problems with iridium and a lot of polarized, there is only photochromic are strong…..
wtf_lightning.jpg

Excuse me i’m french sometimes it takes few minutes to find the good word. Since 1994 i wore Oakley, during this all time i try others sunglasses brands With good and bads issues. During the last decade i have delamination problems on polarized, iridium and recently prizm Lens, it’s pity when you love a frame and you have to change 3 Times the same lens. That’s my bad experience and today i have a big reflexion before i put one euro on Oakley stuff…. It’s one the best sport stuff but the new owner have not jannard vision….Around me they think I’m crazy…

Ha ha. My wife constantly reminds me that I have 2 eyes and way too many sunglasses! People that see my collection don't know how to react. Most just ask me why, they can't possibly understand the addiction. I find myself saying that I'll sell them all one day, but everytime I see another pair at a good deal, I consider going after them. We all have our reasons for collecting, as do I.
School friends used to call me "4 eyes"...which means I can have twice as much as you!

Latest Posts

Back