• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do others react when they see you’re crazy about Oakleys?

A lot of my friends appear to find my affliction interesting when listening to me babble about the Oaks.
The wife however, eyerolls and headshakes is what I'm accustom to as the deliveries roll in ......
1641822547484.gif

My Sisters in law love it as I can find Oakleys for much cheaper than retail, wife is eye rolls but she loves her Juliets and Eye Jackets. My sister calls it the sunglass hut and most other people are interested in why I collect them and the story behind the brand. Its a tale of two companies, JJ and the current management and crop of rehash or just plain ugly money grab glasses that Sux puts out.

For the most part, friends and family accept it, with jibes and jokes about it occasionally. I've met on here and and on O Review, some GREAT guys and girls, with only a couple of utter cu#ts that I wouldn't piss on if the their life depended on it: I'd delight in building their agony with an accelerant.
Yakuza?

Back