• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do others react when they see you’re crazy about Oakleys?

For the most part, friends and family accept it, with jibes and jokes about it occasionally. I've met on here and and on O Review, some GREAT guys and girls, with only a couple of utter cu#ts that I wouldn't piss on if the their life depended on it: I'd delight in building their agony with an accelerant.
Yep. Made some awesome online friends here which outweighs, by far, the awful ones.

Most asked question is "What is the most expensive pair?" I've got.

Once had a mate's wife sneak backwards complete with a truck reverse beeping sound when I started talking about Oakleys. :rolleyes: (and before anyone makes any smart comments, it's the first time anyone has ever done that to me while I was talking. Normally, they start throwing stones....).

Hmm, you showed up right after trump was banned....... and we have never seen you two together 🤔

pretty strange coincidence

I know @Inkkoonce is fond of peaches 🍑 too….

D4450940-71F5-4CA8-8211-513C905F6820.gif

Yeah, there is only like 1 person I know that gets it and appreciates it to a degree. One other person who likes and has bought over the years but thinks my obsession is a little nuts. Everyone else just think I’m nuts and doesn’t get it at all. The only thing I get compliments on from Non-Oakley fans(Both men and women) is my minute machine. -My wife gets mad anytime I buy anything with Oakley on it now 😜

Yeah, there is only like 1 person I know that gets it and appreciates it to a degree. One other person who likes and has bought over the years but thinks my obsession is a little nuts. Everyone else just think I’m nuts and doesn’t get it at all. The only thing I get compliments on from Non-Oakley fans(Both men and women) is my minute machine. -My wife gets mad anytime I buy anything with Oakley on it now 😜
Re: wife. Here are some useful tricks 😂😂😂🦘Tips on How to Collect Oakleys, But Still Stay Married!

Since I own over 300 pairs of shoes, people aren't actually too surprised when they find out I own a ton of sunglasses too, although they are always like, you only need one pair. One of my friends gets it and likes me telling him about the different Oakley technology.

Latest Posts

Back