• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do people feel about beaters?

Cheapest i ever paid for a beat up Juliet was $100 off LA Craigslist at least 5-6 years ago. Serviced them at HQ once and still wearing them today.

09218B70-6A9A-4629-A65A-DFAB6766C3AC.jpeg

It's a great time to buy XS. The market is very low right now on XS probably due to a bunch of new old stock found and also mars being very popular right now.

Beaters are awesome!

Grab a few beaters for your “wear pairs”.
Tired of them? Send them off to be customized, now they are super special.

I’m always shopping for R1 and XX beaters :)

I don't see many x metal beaters advertised for sale. I was wondering how members feel about them.? I got pair of plasma juliets serialized that I'm going to get rid of at some stage. I just bought them because I wanted the box and coin for another mint pair I have.

They seem to go for $100 -150 USD when they come up is that still relevant these days? Are people put off by shipping to and from Australia?

I'd like to perhaps get a pair of XS to customize at some stage. How rare are they to find and what do they go for?

Thanks for the info guys I am still very much finding my way through the oakley world but I do know I love my XX!

Please tell me that the serial number on the frame didn’t match the one on the box. It would be a shame for you to split up a matched set.

Please tell me that the serial number on the frame didn’t match the one on the box. It would be a shame for you to split up a matched set.
I have a feeling I was about to do something sacrilegious in the oakley world. In that case there will be a possibility of a serialized pair of plasma ice juliet beaters with matching box and coin hitting the forum soon.

Back