• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do people know?

KL117

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,

Question I have is, how do you guys know about upcoming things? Do a lot of members here work for Oakley? Is there a way you guys find this information regarding rumors out ahead of time, or is it a well kept secret?

Thanks guys, and I can't wait to start trading and getting more into this community! P.S. If it is a secret, I welcome all P.M's! ;)

Last edited:
There are a few people that work for Oakley and a lot of people who know the high ups in Oakley, so information gets past quick ;)

Hey guys,

So I forgot to mention in my bio that even though I'm new to the forum (and to Oakley within the past 2 years or so), I work at an Oakley vault store. Question I have is, how do you guys know about upcoming things before many of the employees? I know I'm just in sales and many employees don't care too much about the products, but I definitely do. Do a lot of other members here work for Oakley as well? I took the job because I love the brand and what they're all about (it's also seasonal and I need money for college), and as I spend more and more time here I am uncovering so much history (thank you all for that). Is there a way you guys find this information regarding rumors out ahead of time, or is it a well kept secret I am missing out on?

Thanks guys, and I can't wait to start trading and getting more into this community! P.S. If it is a secret, I welcome all P.M's! ;)
Crystal ball but that will cost you. I have extra if you would like to buy one. It tells you what Oakley will end up making before they even make the product.

Would you like to purchase one? :)

It's all about connections. Each staff from different levels of the org structure knows different things. eg. I know stuff the store managers know about that the senior managers don't and vice versa. Generally the higher up the food chain, the more knowledge they're privvy to that the general retail staff won't know about

Latest Posts

Back