• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do Style Switch Come Packaged

sparky32

Oakley Beginner
Hi just bought a pair of Style Switch BIP and Chrome Iridium, The glasses came in the bag in the box with plastic covers over the arms and the spare set of chrome lenses were also in the bag but not in the lens pouches but together with the glasses, is this normal retail packaging?

One of the chrome lenses is scratched and I believe this is as the lenses were just chucked in the bag, they came from an authorised retailer, do u think they took it all out to check and then threw it in the bag for shipping, will I have a chance to get damaged lens replaced as its their fault for packing them that way.. or is that how they come from Oakley?

Thanks

When I bought mine the spare lenses were in the pockets of the Microfibre Bag , back to store you go & good luck.
Maybe bring a big scary friend with you just in case you to express your frustration/anger .

Thanks for confirming, lenses gone back to retailer to be replaced. Anyone know if you can get high contrast lenses for Style Switch suitable for low/flat light?

Back