• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do The Tens Fit VS Scalpel Fit??

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
As mentioned in some of my previous posts, I will be picking up the Scalpels in 2 colour ways but i was just wondering how the Tens fit in comparison? also does anyone have face on pics of each?

My post wont help much in the way of your request, But
I noticed on Oakley's site they show how the Kings Camo Straight jacket looks on a Male and Female.
Something I think they should do with all of them.

Tens fit a lot wider but about the same in height (tens might just be just a touch larger vertically). the tens also dont have unobtainium on the nose or the ear stems. IMO scalpel is a much better pair.

Tens fit a lot wider but about the same in height (tens might just be just a touch larger vertically). the tens also dont have unobtainium on the nose or the ear stems. IMO scalpel is a much better pair.

Agreed.

I actually think the Scalpel is quite an under-rated sunglass. Really light, aggressive looking, and I think style-wise it harks back to Oakley designs of old.

I've got a "boring" black/black pair but I love them. The colorways were far too limited on this release though.
Where was the Clementine and the Cinder? :smile:

Scalpel really does fit great,
Im probably going to get the Dark Grey / + Red combo
Will have to sneak that purchase though, The wife is unhappy with my purchases recently

I wore my scalpels for several months and thought the fit as perfect. I just bought some TENS and they fit very well also..but between the two i would say the scalpel would win the better fit.

Agreed.

I actually think the Scalpel is quite an under-rated sunglass. Really light, aggressive looking, and I think style-wise it harks back to Oakley designs of old.

I've got a "boring" black/black pair but I love them. The colorways were far too limited on this release though.
Where was the Clementine and the Cinder? :smile:
could sell you my stoner scalpels Mr. H!

thanks for all the input. I like the look of the tens but given the things stated in this thread, they would be too big for me in regards to how wide they are, the lenses would be fine because I prefer them to be a little bigger but still suit me. So I guess I'll be passing on the tens. i wish oakley would make more styles for
smaller faces ( fives squared are way to small for me) so something slightly bigger and new

I'm Hoping to add 2 Scalpels and 2 oil rigs to my collection and will also be adding a fuel cell and SJ2. Brings the total count to 10 but still growing. My wife doesn't really understand my "O"bsession but she's getting me a display case for christmas so I don't have to keep putting them in a drawer

Back