• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do These Juliets Look?

superdon

Oakley Beginner
Here are the Juliets I am thinking of buying. They are not great pics, but I was hoping you could have a look and see if they look ok?

If you can identify what they are exactly and an approx value, that would be great. They come complete with box, coin, etc....

12005119.jpg

12005124.jpg

12005126.jpg

12005129.jpg

12005133.jpg

They look good in the pics, but a lot depends on what kind of shape the nose bridge and arm hinges are in. If they have a lot of movement in them, then the frame will probably need to be tuned up...unfortunately that's the kind of stuff that you can't see in pictures.

^ That's the big concern right there. The frame and lenses look really good (although I wish he took a pic of the inside of the nose bridge). All the rubbers look to be good. It's the flex in the nose and how loose the arms are that would make or break the deal.

Hopefully you can inspect the nose bridge for tightness and check the lenses for sratches, pics rarely reveal lens scratching. I would say if you get them sub $250 with box and coin its a fair price.For $250 they should be LNIB

They are working out to be 220 USD (I am in the UK so it's actually in GBP). They are described as excellent apart from one small scuff on one lens, that is only noticeable on close inspection. Otherwise they are supposed to be excellent, including tightness.

I wouldn't be too disappointed with a small scuff on the lens, as these are going to be everyday use, so knowing my luck I would scuff a new pair quite quickly!

Hopefully you can inspect the nose bridge for tightness and check the lenses for sratches, pics rarely reveal lens scratching. I would say if you get them sub $250 with box and coin its a fair price.For $250 they should be LNIB

Unfortunately, I won't be able to inspect before buying. Although the forums I can buy the through is a good community known for quality kit and good descriptions.

I would say if the guy was willing to post that comment about the lens being scratched, hes not going to lie about anything else. If he planned on screwing you, he wouldnt have said anything bad about them.

Back