• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you carry your Oakley's?

zap5504

Oakley Beginner
As said in title.

Do you always bring a card case? or do you just have the microfibre pouch? or how else do you transport/carry your Oakley's when you head out?

I wear them on my face, needless to say. For cleaning, I use the cleaning kits. I have one in my car. For long out of town travels, they are kept in hard cases for luggage.

Once done wearing: If out and about- clean with microfiber kit>place in microfiber bag>place in hard case.
If home-clean with microfiber kit>place on display stand.

I just go with the microfiber bag. I used to have a hard case but it is too bulky for a daily use, I save that one for long travels or the beach

I wear them on my face, needless to say. For cleaning, I use the cleaning kits. I have one in my car. For long out of town travels, they are kept in hard cases for luggage.

Once done wearing: If out and about- clean with microfiber kit>place in microfiber bag>place in hard case.
If home-clean with microfiber kit>place on display stand.

These.

Only way to be sure. ;)

If I need to store them I take a microfiber bag and a hard case. Usually in my bookbag or suitcase. If I know I will be wearing them most of the day I just put them on the top of my head when I don't need them.

If I need to store them I take a microfiber bag and a hard case. Usually in my bookbag or suitcase. If I know I will be wearing them most of the day I just put them on the top of my head when I don't need them.

Not sure if it's just me but I find that my hair always makes the inside of the lens dirty whenever I put the glasses on top of my head

Back