• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Carry Your X-Metals?

I took 6 xmetals on vacation with me to Disney. I transported all them in micobags in ballistic cases. When I got to the condo they went into the safe. When not wearing them they are either on my head or on my hat. I might hang on my shirt. I will never put in my pocket though.

That's hardcore!!! 6 pairs on vacation, that's super gutsy!! I only leave home with one pair at any moment, too chicken to travel with so many lol

i really have to agree with car guy,i really watch whats going on around me as i had a pair ripped from the top of my head at a concert years ago,and this dude could run too.

NicZ topic Exr29070, this is the most annoying part of all X-Metal!!!! HOW DO YOU CARRY YOUR X-METAL! I hate it when i am not wearing tem, i will put them behind my neck and my oily greasy hair will dirty those beautiful lens

I usually carry a laptop bag and I put the x-metal soft vault in the bag. If I am not carrying my laptop with me, I have a small utility shoulder bag just enough to hold the soft vault. If the soft vault is not with me, I usually put my glasses on my head.

Isn't that really a purse? :smile:

Lol.

This is the bag I am talking above. I usually travel a lot so that when on the plane, this is also on of my hand carried bag. Very convenient in getting the glasses as I don't have to get up to get it in my other hand carried bag on the overhead shelf.

IMG_8300.jpg

Lol.

This is the bag I am talking above. I usually travel a lot so that when on the plane, this is also on of my hand carried bag. Very convenient in getting the glasses as I don't have to get up to get it in my other hand carried bag on the overhead shelf.

IMG_8300.jpg

My wife has the same one!!

Back