• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Carry Your X-Metals?

I use the Ballistic metal case. Does oakley even make a case that fits them any more?
I went to the Oakley store the other day and they had X-metal Tee shirts which is kind of odd since they discontinued the line.

My R-ONE's go on my face, forehead, and Kitchen Sink while I'm away from the house. At the house they are in microfiber bags, in vaults on my sunglasses shelf. Now and then I may put them in my wife's purse at the movies.

i really have to agree with car guy,i really watch whats going on around me as i had a pair ripped from the top of my head at a concert years ago,and this dude could run too.

You gotta finish this story brother. Did you pursue him like the terminator?

I carry my X Metals just like all my other oaks. If not on my face, in the micro bag and in a ballistic vault. I bring a vault with me for whatever glasses I'm wearing that day. And like someone else said, it then goes in the wife's purse.

Revival thread from three years ago as for me I don't carry em it stays in the car in a xmetal case.

I use the Ballistic metal case. Does oakley even make a case that fits them any more?
I went to the Oakley store the other day and they had X-metal Tee shirts which is kind of odd since they discontinued the line.
My Juliets fit into the case that my flak jacket xlj came with! It's empty, not one with the foam stuff on the bottom with lenses cutouts. Just an empty case. Last time I went to a vault they had them behind the counter. Gave me one for free if I bought a cleaning kit. Otherwise would have been $25. Not a bad deal :) Also, if you have soft cases you can actually stack 2 Juliets in the case I just mentioned, one on top of the other (wouldn't do this if they weren't in their baggies because I don't want to risk scratching the lenses). The case is a bit bulky but heck, seems to work great and definitely does the job!

Latest Posts

Back