• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Carry Your X-Metals?

Would the R1s Fit into this case? i think i remembered reading about r1s being able to fit into this case or the x metal case, i have the x squared x metal case but it doesn't seem to fit my R1. the sides are protruding out and as much i love my R1. Its really a pain in the @ss to bring them out and have a good case to fit them when i'm indoors. I have the x metal "metal" vault but i think its abit crazy to bring that case out. I dont like the idea of putting them on top of my head either as i always gel my hair. Ideas please .... :unsure:

I realize this is an old thread, but to answer the question, yes the R1 will fit in the Flak case that doesn't have the foam cut outs. I recently acquired one and that was the first thing I tried. Fits well actually.

I realize this is an old thread, but to answer the question, yes the R1 will fit in the Flak case that doesn't have the foam cut outs. I recently acquired one and that was the first thing I tried. Fits well actually.
I once stacked 2 Juliets (in micro bags of course) on top of each other and got them in one of these! This is my preferred case for my Juliets; the mars fits in a regular soft vault :)

Back