• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Guys Do It?

Ryguy920

Oakley Beginner
How do you guys have so many pairs of sunglasses? I mean sure I'm a noob here but how does everyone afford to have so many sunglasses?

Look for deals, ignore the low balance in the savings account.

I only own 8 pairs or so, and they're all in regular rotation for wearing. At this point there are a few frames I'd like to add, but I'm more interested in getting different lenses for my Radars and M Frames.

I've gone from as little as 3 pairs to 20 pairs...
i stay in that area... sometimes i feel bad for spending RACKS on sunnies,so i let go of a few, then i get the itch again, and purchase more than i sold...
or sometimes you have to trade of some mediocre pieces for something that's a little harder to get a hold of!
Craigslist is known for steals! There's times i've picked up a few pairs that are in good shape for the price of one retail priced frame...
But then there's some stuff you have to spend more than retail on because you didn't get a chance to pick it up and they're sold out....

Most of the time, look for steals... once you find the frames you like,or a certain series. then it can get dangerous...
that's when you end up getting a display and start buying for SHOW ONLY...
There's alot to learn on here! We're also alot of enablers! Be careful! lol... you'll be buying pairs when you know you shouldnt!
haha.

ive only owned one pair... it was one of the four legged frogskins that i bought like a year ago, but then returned them because i needed money. i regret it everyday. I want to get some frogskins or holbrooks but everything is so expensive!

I've collected things all my life so now I'm selling all of that cause I could care less...all that crap had some value considering I'm 14 and have about 17-18 pairs and still got a couple grand in the bank from selling and saving! But I don't spend it all on Oakley I just don't buy video games and $32 t shirts and sh*t! I'm low key...except for my eye protection! :p

Back