• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you keep track of your collection?

Come to think of it i dont keep a track......hmmm i dont even know how many i have now. Maybe 70ish range. Usually when i see a good deal i just grab em put it in storage.

I use O-Review. Pretty much all I need. I update when I buy and sell. Only issue is that if for any reason, anything happens with the site. I have no access and potentially lose my records. Guess it would be a good idea to do a spread sheet.

So all you guys using OR to keep track of your stuff, have y'all done anything else or gonna hold out hope?

I use O-Review. Pretty much all I need. I update when I buy and sell. Only issue is that if for any reason, anything happens with the site. I have no access and potentially lose my records. Guess it would be a good idea to do a spread sheet.
Prophetic.

Fortunately, 3 days before the site blew up, I exported a csf (excel) file.

I guess I'll just have to build on the spreadsheet now.

Prophetic.

Fortunately, 3 days before the site blew up, I exported a csf (excel) file.

I guess I'll just have to build on the spreadsheet now.

I had taken a pretty recent screenshot of my collection on O Review a few days before it went down and I'm only missing a few pieces. I can at least use that to build a spreadsheet. I really going to miss O Review though. It really was a magnificent database and wealth of knowledge that we at one time had the privilege of viewing.

Last edited:
Any record of "toys" or collectibles gives reason for my spouse to roll her eyes when I tell her i bought another "xyz" item. I've just given up on such a record.

Back