• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Know?

Did anybody else ever tell themselves, "Oh, thank god this new plastic stuff is garbage, at least I won't have to worry about wanting to buy upcoming stuff"..
Guilty!!!! i am only on the hunt for vintage stuff...the stuff i have wanted during high school days (when i had no purchasing power). but damn, that purchasing power is being abused, lol. the new stuff simply does not appeal to me much, starting from (i am sure to get comments on this...) x squareds. like the pitbosses (first or second gen), the xs simply does not fit (physically and aesthetically). although the mars do not fit as well, the mars is just too awesome not to have.. lol.

So all this talk, and Oakley emails me saying that if I spend > $100 between 15 May and 15 June, I'll get a $20 off promotion code that works between July 1st and July 30th. It's like they read this. They're reeling us back in!

Yet the x-metal factory is shut down for good...:crazypilot:

How do you know when you don't want X-Metals anymore? I've been thinking about not getting anymore X-Metals, again. I think I'm going to sell all my X-Metals, and keep a single pair of Frogskins. *crosses fingers*

I've bought 32 pairs since February and I'm worried I'm gonna burn. After reading these maybe I need to slow it down. It's hard to slow my roll when I know how many more 1st/2nd gen Minutes I need to aquire. :(

I've bought 32 pairs since February and I'm worried I'm gonna burn. After reading these maybe I need to slow it down. It's hard to slow my roll when I know how many more 1st/2nd gen Minutes I need to aquire. :(

Join me in my new club. The "One pair a month" club. We're only allowed to purchase one pair a month. If you buy more than one pair, you get scolded.

Join me in my new club. The "One pair a month" club. We're only allowed to purchase one pair a month. If you buy more than one pair, you get scolded.

That's all well and good until that hella deal pops up and you've already bought your 1 pair for the month. We need 1 pair a month and the option for another pair just in case.

Back