• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Know?

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
I have read a few posts recently about certain frames or frame colors being discontinued or phased out. My question is .....how do you know this information? Is it an educated guess, hunch, insider information etc.?

I feel like I should know some of this.....some how.....but I don't.

Please share.

Employees who sometimes have right info- like order forms with no more Minutes=Minutes gone...Mngr at local O store was at HQ about a month ago and came back with next year's glasses and apparel info...usually when all u can get is black for stock pair like MD's it means they are done very soon...Sj's too although they are not dying easily and without a fight...like I saw flyer for staff with King's Camo stuff MONTHS b4 it hit stores or web...

Removed from the website or when it's added to the Oakley Vault website. Being close to Oakley store employees helps too, ask any of them and most of them will know what's going on.

Every Color will get discontinued eventually but it is the normal black on black or like brown on brown. it is harder to see if the line of sunglasses will get discontinued completely

Latest Posts

Back