• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Like The Tin Foil?

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Just wondering if anyone has a Tin Foil and how do you like it.

Good - Bad?? Thinking about getting one and wanted some other opinions?

Thanks All

Naaaaaah got one a good daily pair . It pinches my temples hard cause of the sharp crease on the stems. I suggest getting the carbons than the reg steel if i have to rate it a 6.

Naaaaaah got one a good daily pair . It pinches my temples hard cause of the sharp crease on the stems. I suggest getting the carbons than the reg steel if i have to rate it a 6.
Are you rating it a 6 because of something inherent in the glasses, or the fact that they pinch you because they're too small? Asking honestly!

Are you rating it a 6 because of something inherent in the glasses, or the fact that they pinch you because they're too small? Asking honestly!
no not that....... an over all rating
style, comfort, pricing, collection worthy, re sale value. that's how I rate it.

I picked up a pair and actually really like them. Wore them all day today and they are very lite and comfortable.
Only thing is they do sit away from my face more than I would like. The carbon blades seem to hug more.

After wearing a while it really did not bother me. I would rate a solid 8 out of 10.

Latest Posts

Back