• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you look like without wearing sunglasses ?

20171122_174610.jpg

Me and my bookie beans

“Wie” translates as “what” in this case, rather than “how”. :)

You’ve seen me with and without sunglasses but most here haven’t, and it can stay that way! A couple of other forum members at a London get together but that’s it.

Justice?? Lol

Daddy/daughter shopping date;)

Justice owns me. I signed up for the card and they email me coupons and deals on the regular. I spend so much there I should invest in stock In the company. Kali's entire wardrobe and room is all justice...and skechers sneakers. They make super cute shoes for little girls:blush:

Impressive that you can tell it's justice from the little info provided in the pic. You must be a regular too...

Daddy/daughter shopping date;)

Justice owns me. I signed up for the card and they email me coupons and deals on the regular. I spend so much there I should invest in stock In the company. Kali's entire wardrobe and room is all justice...and skechers sneakers. They make super cute shoes for little girls:blush:

Impressive that you can tell it's justice from the little info provided in the pic. You must be a regular too...

Ohhhh.... I am!! If they made my size I would buy my entire wardrobe there and everything is rainbows and sparkles and unicorns! Who wouldn’t love that?
358cf1a958ed5958cee231f5dd006b5c.jpg

And yup... Sketchers here too..... they’ve got us by the balls I tell ya!! Lol

Back