• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you look like without wearing sunglasses ?

D721D765-8F0E-4DE1-814E-1D95319043CA.gif

Ohhhh.... I am!! If they made my size I would buy my entire wardrobe there and everything is rainbows and sparkles and unicorns! Who wouldn’t love that? View attachment 433828
And yup... Sketchers here too..... they’ve got us by the balls I tell ya!! Lol

Ya if you go to skechers during a sale you can get 3 pairs for the price of two so we always hit that up...

I just have one rule....NO GLITTER!!

I woke up one morning covered in glitter because we slept with a purple and pink unicorn one night that had sparkly hair....little did I know it was glitter and that **** transferrd all over me. Never again.

Ya if you go to skechers during a sale you can get 3 pairs for the price of two so we always hit that up...

I just have one rule....NO GLITTER!!

I woke up one morning covered in glitter because we slept with a purple and pink unicorn one night that had sparkly hair....little did I know it was glitter and that **** transferrd all over me. Never again.

NO GLITTER? Ever?? Not even the kind that doesn’t rub off?? I have a no confetti rule... that sh!t gets everywhere!!!

Back