• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Post Pics In A PM

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
hey guys i have pics on my comp and I try to add them into a PM and the photo icon in the tool bar ask for a URL and i cant drag the photo into the body of the email cause the forum doesnt allow it. How do i attach photo's to PM????

You can type the image code in manually..

Like this - [/img]picturlink

You need to put the same img code at the end without the slash.

Hope that helps. ?

That is an asinine way to post pics... Just saying not complaining

Members can use any image host they like, I just used imageshack as an example. Only premium members are allowed to upload photos directly to OakleyForum.com due to the extremely high costs of hosting pictures. The memberships helps off sets these costs.

Found a much easier way... Take pictures upload them to facebook then right click select copy URL. Then delete pic from FB if you want. That should be the example!!!

Found a much easier way... Take pictures upload them to facebook then right click select copy URL. Then delete pic from FB if you want. That should be the example!!!

I do think some members link to FB photos. If you delete them from Facebook though, won't they eventually not show up here?

I do think some members link to FB photos. If you delete them from Facebook though, won't they eventually not show up here?
I would think so too.
That is an asinine way to post pics... Just saying not complaining
Members can use any image host they like. Only premium members are allowed to upload photos directly to OakleyForum.com due to the extremely high costs of hosting pictures. The memberships helps off sets these costs.
Makes perfectly good sense to me to have non-premium members have to hot-link to images. Forums should be viewed like shareware- if you use it and you like it you should kick down a little donation.
$35 a year seems pretty reasonable to me when I see regular members with thousands of posts. Obviously enjoying the forum and in many instances generating revenue.
Which reminds me to reiterate: thanks for what you do- virtually for free- Boss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back