• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Store Your Oakleys?

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
Pretty much just the title.

I'm debating whether I should keep mine displayed, as I have yet to acquire a tower or any sort of display case, and they're practically dust magnets.

I have a two tiered case....not sure what it really is , but its a shelf, the top and a lid that covers it all leaving 8 inches clearance on top. Need a true display though to put my glasses and watches in

I have an x shop display case that was used in an optometrist's. I keep my O-Matter frames inside the cabinet and my X-Metals I display on top. Surprisingly they don't collect any dust at all.

I also have a pair of Ducati X-Squared (not pictured) that is displayed on top as well on its own single tier Oakley stand

8b69d148.jpg

Those Medicine Cabinets look nice yoshi. Be sure to show us some pics with your stuff inside :smile:
haha i will. im waiting for the guy to get them back from being refinished. Yeah they are super nice! I also scored the base for an extra $40, very rare to get the base from what I was told.

I'll put some stuff in it and photo for you :D
man so jealous of your large Nikki Garrett card.

I have an x shop display case that was used in an optometrist's. I keep my O-Matter frames inside the cabinet and my X-Metals I display on top. Surprisingly they don't collect any dust at all.

I also have a pair of Ducati X-Squared (not pictured) that is displayed on top as well on its own single tier Oakley stand

8b69d148.jpg

THis looks sweet!!!

Mine are stored in a custom built display case.

Back