• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How does one determine the need for standard vs XL?

Gearhead22

Oakley Beginner
I’m looking for my next pair of sunglasses. Had one pair of Oakleys a few years ago, they were fuel cells, in now looking at the Holbrook in either standard or xl but not sure which to order. I have a largish head, definitely not huge. It’s very round not oval like most. I don’t want to purchase the wrong thing and hate it. I’m just not sure how much of a difference the XL makes over a non XL and not sure how each would fit. My thought is they make an XS, standard fit, and XL. So standard must be a good middle ground and that may be where I fall? I’m not sure

I’m looking for my next pair of sunglasses. Had one pair of Oakleys a few years ago, they were fuel cells, in now looking at the Holbrook in either standard or xl but not sure which to order. I have a largish head, definitely not huge. It’s very round not oval like most. I don’t want to purchase the wrong thing and hate it. I’m just not sure how much of a difference the XL makes over a non XL and not sure how each would fit. My thought is they make an XS, standard fit, and XL. So standard must be a good middle ground and that may be where I fall? I’m not sure
I realize this is a little late, so my apologies if you've already completed your purchase and my comment is now irrelevant. Oakley does take returns now, so order one of each, try them on and return the pair you don't like. Or, go into the store and try them on.

Latest Posts

Back