• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Does This Happen??

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I ordered this:

CFC2.jpg

And got this:

67070432.jpg

How does that not get caught? I call them and theyre closed until Jan 3, yet it shipped Thursday!!?!

And yes, slate iridium is easily seen through. I ordered the market theme in blk and white, get the shattered theme in blue, black and white??

that's beyond words...Oakley what the hell man. Was everyone drunk and not giving a crap this week? I've never seen a screw up this badly before. Do you know what you'll do with them? THis really makes me feel good about OCP...I already have enough grief with it.

Ill prob send them bk and get the right ones id sell but id want exactly what i pd.

ugh wow...I wonder if this has happened before?

oh and about your headliner idea...i went back and saw that youtube video gain and yes the HQ design IS different...and nicer. :) I also loved that green/yellow design the rep showed earlier in that vid...Just seeing that video process of the stems in the oven and the design getting printed made me want one even more...

Send em back, you would think the people at HQ would be able to see, what with the fact they work for an OPTICS company, haha, serious fail!

Maybe you'll get a nice discount or something for the mistake!

Wait, I just realized that's not an option on the Custom page. Or is it? Am I missing something. I only see three, and non that look like that one.

Back