• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Due You Think This Auction Would Be Received By Ebay?

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
I am thinking about putting this up as a winner's choice. High bid gets choice. Do you think it would bring a higher amount of interst then just listing 1 by 1?
sezy6a2e.jpg

Are you intending to sell all three or just one.

If just one I think winner's choice will generate higher interest.

If selling all three I think listing seperately makes more sense.

Hopes that help!

Ben

I am on the fence. I really hate selling any juliets. I have a bob head and wanted to get rid of it but keep finding reasons to keep it. In the last 3 days I have put it on my tower, took it down, put it back. Just boxed up a juliet plasma/ice to sell then put the bob back up and then put the juliets on it. Just realized that is at least a new police scanner and Holes hot watch sitting there. Took it back down! Lol uggggg. Why can't I be rich like some of u guys!

To answer your question I have 5 juliets and re organizing my display I really only need 3. 4 if you count a small polarized single display I'm using. The only thing I know is the 1rst gen is staying here. My urge is to sell them all but 1 and only keep one example of each except the 2 models I really wear which is the flak and the half x but then I will be sad and want to buy them all back. Part of me says if u sell all of them u can buy some new toys! The other part says DON'T DO IT!

Hahah I so understand.

Actually all three pairs looks great! Keep them!

I gave up on displays. Too much work. I just keep everything boxed up and wear the favour of the month lol.

Anyways Im kinda a juliet guy so 99% of my stuff are juliets. I find that I keep going back to them even after trying other pairs.

It would be against Ebay rules to auction in that manner. Not to mention the headache because a lot of buyers wont read and expect both pairs. Good luck with your decision.

Latest Posts

Back