• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Far Is Your Local O-Store?

Closest is 11 miles

Furthest is 26 miles

I got 4 to choose from

image.png

I'm about 5 hours north of San Francisco. I've yet to drop by an Oakley store, even though I'm in the Bay probably 6-8 times a year, usually for music. I'll probably be stopping in to check out the Carbon Shift in a few weeks though...

image.jpeg
Well this isn't my local O-store but for my family in Brazil it was the closes one I could find. 1 1/2 hr from Santo Andre, SP Brazil but I made it there! Even on vacation gotta hit up the OStore

I am about 30 mins from the Tysons Corner Store, 40 from the Pentagon City Store and 40 from the Potomac Mills Vault........also have been known to get a little crazy going to MD to get some gear too.....

Closest one I've been to is foley Alabama vault. I thing there is one in New Orleans or Dallas areas, but still at least 5 hours away.....such a bummer.

Closest one I've been to is foley Alabama vault. I thing there is one in New Orleans or Dallas areas, but still at least 5 hours away.....such a bummer.
Geography is a crazy thing. But yes there are 5 stores and 4 vaults in and around DFW.

Crazy that you are closer to Foley than to DFW.

I thought I had it bad being 3 hours from a store.

Geography is a crazy thing. But yes there are 5 stores and 4 vaults in and around DFW.

Crazy that you are closer to Foley than to DFW.

I thought I had it bad being 3 hours from a store.

not necessarily closer to foley, just way more likely to be headed down the there to the beach areas.....its been a long while since i've been to dfw.....

Back