• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Hard Is It To Find A Good Pair Of Eyeshades?

Jared Zeuli

Oakley Beginner
I've recently gotten myself obsessed with getting a pair of Eyeshades. It looks like they were re-released a year or two ago, but in very limited numbers. They look awesome and I would love a pair. I'm trying to see how hard a good pair is to find and how much they are worth. Can anyone help?

Here are the re-released ones.
Oakley Eyeshades Black Ltd. Edition | Frame Geek

I have two pairs, one in better shape than the other. PM me. Here is some pics. Wasn't looking to sell, but for the right offer/trade i could be persuaded.

oak64.jpg

Attachments

• oak64.jpg
    oak64.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 305
  • oak64.jpg
    oak64.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 261
I also want a pair, but even the old beater pairs with scratched lenses and broken frames go for over a hundred on ebay.

Need to keep looking and waiting to stumble on one listed wrong or something. Or decide to spend a month's rent on a pair.

The last pair I saw went for $600

The re-releases? Or the originals? I'd pay $600 right now for a pair of those black re-releases. WHY DID THEY ONLY MAKE 35 PAIRS!!!! They could have made 35,000 and they would have sold them all.

The re-releases were generally around 2010 with those black gradient, the STPL Eyeshades, and a run of other colorways - though I'm not sure of production numbers of those colorways.

The re-releases were generally around 2010 with those black gradient, the STPL Eyeshades, and a run of other colorways - though I'm not sure of production numbers of those colorways.

I'd like to find a pair of the STPL. I"ve been looking for those or I'd settle for another pair that has fire lenses in it.

I have a vintage pair. The dark lens is TOAST and the clear lens is not too bad. Looking to find a new dark lens for display purposes. Does Dr Chop do those? Or anyone have a spare lens they would be willing to part with.

Back