• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How is anyone replacing MM watch faces????

InfiniteHero

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
United States
I went to my local jeweler to have the face of my Red MM changed out to a Copper Face that I have. They told me they cannot do that and it would need to be sent off for $250 and it would take 3-5 weeks to get done.

How are people changing the MM and Hollowpoint watch faces? How much is it costing and how much time if sent off?

What to look for in a local jeweler so they could do it if that is the route people take????

Thanks in advance

Yes for sure, you can even swap a TimeTank face for a MinuteMachine face and vice versa.

I believe that @zwc0442 can do this type of work as well as completely customizing the watch itself. His thread has some amazing examples!
I don't do it. I don't have the little tools for pulling the hands off and replacing them. A watch shop would be the best place to go. Those hands are dam tiny lol.

i have done it and it’s nerve wracking! like @zwc0442 said, those hands are damn tiny. i almost lost one of the chrono hands... twice.

procedure is pretty straight forward though. if you have really good eyesight and want to give it a shot, let me know. i’ll give you the steps

Back