• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How is Mibenn not kicked off the forum

Ferr

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
How is Mibenn not kicked off the forum. He is a def scammer. Anything I posted in the “buying” section, he has and in my size and or my color etc for sale. The last time he responded I told him “no one on this forum is going to fall for his scam and get off the forum”. People like this drive me crazy.

How is Mibenn not kicked off the forum. He is a def scammer. Anything I posted in the “buying” section, he has and in my size and or my color etc for sale. The last time he responded I told him “no one on this forum is going to fall for his scam and get off the forum”. People like this drive me crazy.
Accusing a fellow Member of scamming is very serious.
I sure hope you have more evidence than just a hunch to back up claim.
@mibenn

Yes. He responded to every buying post I have up. And everything he has is new w tags. I’ve heard from other members he’s doing the same thing w their buying list.

Yes. He responded to every buying post I have up. And everything he has is new w tags. I’ve heard from other members he’s doing the same thing w their buying list.
But who has he scammed?
Just because he is claiming to have lot's of items he is not automatically a scammer.

Tell him to give you an evidence. I was shocked when he responded that I wanted to scam him. I just ignored him.

If you are not a scammer, then why do you tell one person you are in Louisiana and others you are in other parts of the country. And when someone asks you about your item that they are wanting to buy , you have multiple of them in different colors etc. just doesn’t seem right to me
If you are not a scammer I am sorry to say that but all adds up to that

So I don't have the right to have collections? Because I don't understand your point. TAKE DOWN THE THREAD!!!

Back