• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How is Mibenn not kicked off the forum

khabib-adios.gif

Same same, he had 'exactly' what I needed and pushed too hard to close the deal. I read about him being a bit shady in another thread and therefore said PP G&S only. I even offered to pay the G&S fee, but then nothing. Sent multiple emails to ask what was up with the deal - crickets! Well done @Ferr to keep on it!

Good job @Ferr
Not sure why an “Oakley Beginner” touting two TB2s… and not presenting them as the rarities they are… was trusted beyond page 2 of this thread. I get it we don’t need witch-hunts… as one of the main collectors in this city in England who has sold TB2s… I am worried this guy has got wind of my transactions on other channels than OF / OR. I live in Gloucester, UK and I know most O-bros here I expect

Good job @Ferr
Not sure why an “Oakley Beginner” touting two TB2s… and not presenting them as the rarities they are… was trusted beyond page 2 of this thread. I get it we don’t need witch-hunts… as one of the main collectors in this city in England who has sold TB2s… I am worried this guy has got wind of my transactions on other channels than OF / OR. I live in Gloucester, UK and I know most O-bros here I expect
Iam in the Forest of Dean 20miles from you

Latest Posts

Back