• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Is This Possible?

distributers and retailers sometimes get their stocks earlier. i guess Oakley prioritize their stock allocation to resellers and retail first before online. This is quite normal.

The truth is Oakley employees grab them through channels and flip em to make a buck...its like getting 1st row concert seats... Never gonna happen with a major act because some star's/rich person's kid is already sitting there.

Actually third party retailers frequently get them before online sells them. Sunglass huts had eyepatch 2s a month or so before they were available online.

likewise the SW holbrooks, namely the polished white and matte black pairs. SGH have been selling them for quite awhile, and oakley.com is still not selling them as yet. beats me. =)

As the link has been removed because you can only link to your own eBay listings, not other peoples, what exactly are we talking about?

@ jk-27

del 518 was asking how is it that the BatWolf Moto GP version is on sale on eBay, but on Oakley online its "coming soon"

likewise the SW holbrooks, namely the polished white and matte black pairs. SGH have been selling them for quite awhile, and oakley.com is still not selling them as yet. beats me. =)
Those along with the clears are SGH exclusives

Latest Posts

Back