• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How long does it generally take to restock sunglasses?

Rebelxd

Oakley Beginner
I bought a pair of standard m frames from the Oakley web store on sale at the end of last month. I guess they are out of stock and my order is on hold till they are back in stock - anyone have a rough idea how long it usually takes for something like that?
I emailed customer service and they didn’t know..

im nervous they are going to be discontinued or something :(

Eek, sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it actually is a week or so, but I usually have them refund me and just hope they come back, or maybe find them in store?

I got them on sale so I don’t want to give up the price I paid. No stores seem to have the standard m frame

I got them on sale so I don’t want to give up the price I paid. No stores seem to have the standard m frame

Oh crap, is it the SI m frame or the ballistic one? Those are usually always in stock online, or at least might come back, give it a little wait and see what happens! I feel you on the price. I had my order cancelled,sold out for a month, then it went back in stock, then I ordered again. And they sent me the wrong glasses , and they sold out again, now I despise the colorway of the Sutro because it gave me so much of a hassle to get!

Back