• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- How Long Should I Wait ...

I agree with wha others have said in regards to waiting time as sometimes you just get caught up doing other Sh!t work/family and you forget to reply it happens .
BUT i also think if their reading the messages and not responding well then their just been ignorant prick so do you call them out ? HELL YEAH even it's taking a note from @kronin323 book when he recently posted a meme with subliminal messaging when a dirtyharriet decided to be an a$$hole .

I do hope it's just a misunderstanding and all ends well but if no reply by the weekend name'n shame that mofo

Some of you folks are very, very bored this evening!!!
For me, it has more to do with context than boredom. You've potentially lost a couple hundred bucks and you are asking for advice about how to proceed. It only makes sense that the advice should be given with as much known as possible. If that doesn't come directly from you (and by forum rules you can't directly call someone out) then the trail of breadcrumbs is easy enough to follow.

There is always the possibility that other members have recently done deals with this person too, so it would be in their best interest to figure out what exactly is going on, who is involved, etc.

Latest Posts

Back