• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- How Long Should I Wait ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
... for an established Member (50+ Feedback) to reply/ship/share tracking info with me before I blow his azz out of the water for ripping me off?

He has read all of my MSGs, basically zero responses (he did "lol" me once), & all the while he has more than $250.00 of my loot.

In my last MSG, I did ask if it was just easier to part ways & asked for a refund ... nothing.

... for an established Member (50+ Feedback) to reply/ship/share tracking info with me before I blow his azz out of the water for ripping me off?

He has read all of my MSGs, basically zero responses (he did "lol" me once), & all the while he has more than $250.00 of my loot.

In my last MSG, I did ask if it was just easier to part ways & asked for a refund ... nothing.
Well. Just the fact that you are asking is gentlemanly enough.

First. Hopefully you didn't pay him F&F.
After that. I'm thinking maybe hit OakleyBoss with the issue and he can try to assist?

Calling that member out is all up to you even though I believe it's not looked upon too highly but has been done by many others.

I'd say "SHOOT HIM NOW SHOOT HIM NOW!!!" But that's just me

How long has it been? I assume you didn't pay F&F???

Personally if I was at the point of giving up I'd give a final warning that you're gonna file a claim, file the paypal claim, get my $$ back, then leave negative feedback to warn others. Calling someone out publicly about this sort of this has never ended well.

Nope, I paid F&F ...

Although I know the risks of F&F, I have seen this person numerous times on here, & has recent, positive Feedback.

Most recently he was on here today & read my MSG at 12:38pm this afternoon, ... obviously with no response.

I will also add, I did not beat him up on his asking price, I paid within ninety seconds - literally -, & I have NOT hounded him since.

Deal went down late Sunday night.

@OakleyFrankFMJ @digi7alph0enix @kronin323

Nope, I paid F&F ...

Although I know the risks of F&F, I have seen this person numerous times on here, & has recent, positive Feedback.

Most recently he was on here today & read my MSG at 12:38pm this afternoon, ... obviously with no response.

I will also add, I did not beat him up on his asking price, I paid within ninety seconds - literally -, & I have NOT hounded him since.

Today is Wednesday. Maybe he's busy? I'd say give till Sunday to rip him a new one? Just in case?

Two days really isn't that long. I know that sometimes you can have good intentions and try to get stuff shipped but work schedules get in the way or whatever. It's a bit odd that you haven't heard much about it if they are still active on the forum, but I've had plenty of times that I meant to send a message and just didn't have time.

So here we are again at the F&F thing. Since you are screwed either way, all you can really do is wait and hope for the best. Previous history is worthless when my money is involved.

Nope, I paid F&F ...

Well that's bad luck, F&F is never worth it even with established members. Sometimes good people go bad.

But really it's not too long yet; we aren't businesses and sometimes it takes a while to get stuff done around the rest of life. I'd wait at least a week with zero response before starting to get worried.

Otherwise, though, you can try to get OB in the loop but there's not much he can do. You've only left yourself the option of negative feedback.

Today is Wednesday. Maybe he's busy? I'd say give till Sunday to rip him a new one? Just in case?

Two days really isn't that long. I know that sometimes you can have good intentions and try to get stuff shipped but work schedules get in the way or whatever. It's a bit odd that you haven't heard much about it if they are still active on the forum, but I've had plenty of times that I meant to send a message and just didn't have time.

So here we are again at the F&F thing. Since you are screwed either way, all you can really do is wait and hope for the best. Previous history is worthless when my money is involved.

Well that's bad luck, F&F is never worth it even with established members. Sometimes good people go bad.

But really it's not too long yet; we aren't businesses and sometimes it takes a while to get stuff done around the rest of life. I'd wait at least a week with zero response before starting to get worried.

Otherwise, though, you can try to get OB in the loop but there's not much he can do. You've only left yourself the option of negative feedback.

jinx... ;)

Back