• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Long Wood I Have To Wait?!

TheRevTy

Oakley Beginner
I could've gone an entirely different direction with the thread title, referencing excitement, but my handle is TheRevTy, so I should probably show a little restraint...

Finally, after being order in late November, the Woodgrain Jupiter Squared is sitting at home, patiently waiting for me! I will post pictures ASAP.

Alright, it is really tough to get a good picture of the woodgrain (especially using my iPhone) but here are a couple that show it fairly well - I'll try and get better pictures using an actual camera. These are really cool, quite a unique frame with the combo of the woodgrain pattern and the metal plates on the earstems.

8b14833d.jpg

cd8b5f50.jpg

And I must say, Tungsten Iridium might be my new favorite lens color. It goes really well with the overall color of this frame, too.

Those are very nice. I really like the JS frame. I had those on backorder for the longest and just got impatient and changed my order. Share a pic with them in action on your noggin.

This shows the pattern fairly well

cb7fd203.jpg

In action, with the 3/4 turn from the camera to show the metal on the stems.

ddee87e0.jpg

4e33c09b.jpg

Nice pickup. But **** this pair.
(Nothing against you, just a personal grudge against this particular pair.)

Latest Posts

Back