• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Long Would You Give A Seller To Respond?

U gave me a whole $10 to ship some glasses to u and I shipped same day. If ur giving a lot more which is my impression that timetable is NOT acceptable. I still have stuft waiting to be shipped to me.so I understand ur frusttation

U gave me a whole $10 to ship some glasses to u and I shipped same day. If ur giving a lot more which is my impression that timetable is NOT acceptable. I still have stuft waiting to be shipped to me.so I understand ur frusttation
Didn't realize that's all you made out of the deal. Just sent you a little something something.

Didn't realize that's all you made out of the deal. Just sent you a little something something.
Haha noo. I'm refunding it. Basically meant if I only made $10 and ur probably sending hundreds, there should be more emphasis on getting it shipped and tracking to u.

okay - don't waste your time - go through paypal and open a claim!
i bet, he will respond pretty fast :)

How's that for coincidental... started this thread and then I get a response... Hmmmm!

At least I'm told the package is enroute.

Thanks to all for your input and advice. I'll remember this for the next time this ever happens.

How's that for coincidental... started this thread and then I get a response... Hmmmm!

At least I'm told the package is enroute.

Thanks to all for your input and advice. I'll remember this for the next time this ever happens.
Haha a forum member possibly makes it worse. That big of a package should have insu and tracking

Not saying the seller is a member, but just strange how it all worked out. Messaged him for the tracking details... lets see if that takes another week to get that ;)

I would think that he would pass you the tracking details in the same message to tell you that they are on the way.

Back