• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Loyal are you to Oakley?

Lux. Did a great job on most of their limited Frogskins. I just wished that they didn't mess produced them. But the newer technology lenses is a major upgrade. I haft to admit it! Oakley gonna stay LOYAL! "Loyalty IS ROYALTY"!

I do give them that they did make better lenses, and you can always chop those to fit 😎

Even if it does comeback it will never be the same
Very True.... But at least if it came back... It could be more advanced. Oakley has stayed up to date with new technologies or even ahead of time.... They've made several futuristic items back in the day.... History can be made again!

Very True.... But at least if it came back... It could be more advanced. Oakley has stayed up to date with new technologies or even ahead of time.... They've made several futuristic items back in the day.... History can be made again!

the problem is lux went away from that thinking and cut back to more of a dulled down atmosphere, I don’t know about you but when I walk in to an O store I’m always not thrilled and disappointed

the problem is lux went away from that thinking and cut back to more of a dulled down atmosphere, I don’t know about you but when I walk in to an O store I’m always not thrilled and disappointed
I haven't been to the O store in almost 3 years. I agree the last time I spoke with them they wouldn't change my lenses in my metal's, like they used to do.

I know I haven't been to a mall in over a year. I might've walked in there. But if I did it's in and out. Because I get discusted.

I get discusted at the workers and the staff. Because they don't understand most of us.

Back