• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Days Is Except Sale To Allow Ebay Return

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
So I sold a pair of Pennie's. I stated that the lenses had some blemishes and took some pictures but wasn't very good at capturing the blemishes. Buyer paid a pretty decent amount for them. Once he received them the next day say there was a small blemish in the lower part of the orbital I didn't mention and wanted to return them. He emailed me within 48 hours of receiving them so repsonded back immediately and said "no problem" I am sorry your weren't happy with them and to send them back. It's been 13 days and I haven't heard from him.

That's odd. You would think he would want to send them back ASAP to get his money back. Did he open a case or anything?

No not yet. I am not sure how long they will allow him to open a case but the longer he waits the less of a case he will have. I don't even know the blemish he is speaking of but could identify the pair if returned. It may have been a case of let me complain and maybe get a partial refund. When I didn't play that game he decided to keep them

Kind of like when I arrested this guy and I had to chase him thrpugh the projects on foot. When I finally caught him I had to thump him (because he resisted arrest obviously) He wanted to make a complaint until my Sgt told him he had to come to the station and file some paperwork. Guess he figured it wasn't that big of a deal to go through the trouble. Additionally he probably figured he deserved it ;)

did the buyer leave you feedback yet? I wouldn't accept anything back after the first fews days. Granted you need to allow shipping time but after the first few days if they don't have something in the mail then its on them. Who knows what your glasses will go through between now and when the buyer finally decides to ship them back.

No he has not yet left feedback. I have a 100% and 5 star rating across the board but somehow I can't help but believe if he does despite offering a refund within hours of his email he will still leave a less then stellar feedback

I even sent 2 follow up emails asking for him to keep me advised on the return shipping information so that I could know the estimated return time

Latest Posts

Back